Hunters Chicken Lasagna Parcels
What you need
3 cups shredded chicken
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup bbq sauce
1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
1 1/2 cups cheesy bechamel
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella and cheddar mix
8 par cooked flat fresh lasagna noodles
If you're not one to share your food, these individual hunters chicken lasagna parcels are for you! Filled with a cheesy bechamel, easy hunters chicken and topped with more cheese. Baked for just 20 minutes until bubbly and golden brown, try and eat just one!
- Pre-heat oven to 180c (350F).
- In a bowl mix together chicken, tomato sauce, bbq sauce, and bacon.
- Lay one noodle down horizontally. Spread a thin layer of béchamel over top in the center in a square shape. Top with another lasagna noodle vertically covering the square of béchamel. Spread more béchamel to cover a square again and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle over mozzarella evenly.
- Fold over left side first, then bottom, then right, then top piece and tuck in the top left corner under the top corner of the left side. Repeat with remaining noodles and mix. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, greased with a bit of oil.
- Cover each with béchamel and cheese mix. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and cooked. Grill until just golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.