What You’ll Need:
- 600g Brownie Mix
- 120ml Veg oil
- 200g chocolate, bashed up into pieces (or choc chips)
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Fudge icing
- 100g chocolate ice-cream of your choosing
- Icecreams, sauces and sprinkles for building your sundae!
How You Make It:
- This is easy. Ready? Mix all of your ingredients together in a large bowl until everything is nicely incorporated. Pour into a greased 9″ brownie tray and bake for 40 mins at 170ºC/340ºF.
- Build your sundae. Ice-creams, brownie bits, sauces, sprinkles….get stuck in!