Italian Beanz Bruschetta
- 1 packet Heinz Creationz Italian Beanz
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 75g pepperoni, sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Thanks to Heinz, for the first time ever, Beanz Beanz bruschetta. Perfect as a cheesy, bite-sized appetiser, these tasty treats are the speediest way to transport yourself to Italy in next to no time. Open up the microwave, arm yourself with a bag of Heinz Creationz and enjoy a classic antipasto with a twist.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Mix together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Brush each crostini and arrange flat on a sheet tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes, flipping half way.
- Top each with a tbsp of Heinz Creationz Italian Beanz. Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with pepperoni.
Return to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.