What You’ll Need:
- 500g pasta, cooked and drained
- 250g cream cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 100g grated cheddar
- 75g chopped jalapeños
- 8 rashers bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 250g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 50g grated parmesan
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Extras: chives
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, double cream, cheddar, bacon, jalapeños, chicken, garlic and seasoning. Add the pasta and mix together until well coated.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish. Top with parmesan and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the cheese melted.