Strap yourself in for the spiciest cocktail combination since Tom Cruise and a stainless steel shaker. Fiery jalapeño margaritas and cooling guacamole are the perfect match for McCoy’s Smoky Chilli Chicken Muchos, making this Mexican snack selection the ultimate way to kickstart the fiesta.
- Pour your tequila into a bowl along with your jalapeno slices. Leave to infuse for a couple of hours.
- Meanwhile, pop your red onion in a bowl and pour over the lime juice. Leave for 5 mins to soften slightly, then add your avocado, tomato, garlic, coriander, jalapeno and salt. Mash with a fork and stir until you have a dippable texture. Put into your serving dish and surround with McCoys Muchos.
- Strain your tequila through a sieve set over a bowl and discard the jalapenos.
- Pour your tequila into a jug and add your triple sec, fresh lime juice, lime cordial and crushed ice. Stir to combine.
- Rub the rims of your serving glasses with a slice of lime, then turn upside down and dip onto a plate of salt to coat the rim.
- Pour your margaritas into your glasses and serve!