- 400g cream cheese
- 5 chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 rashers bacon, cut into strips and fried
- 1 jar jalapenos
- 100g cheddar
- 100g mozzarella
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 15 tortillas, cut in half
- cheddar, grated
- 200g ranch
- 100g BBQ sauce
Sick of the inevitable, crushing embarrassment when you're throwing a party and your food is rubbish? Sick of the deep existential blush that mars your cheeks as you lay down yet another wretched tray of anodyne snacks in front of your incredulous pals? Fear not, my friend - the end of your misery has come at last. Look no further than this Jalapeno Popper Dip Ring - it's magnificent to behold and doesn't taste too bad either.
- Mix together the cream cheese, shredded chicken, bacon, jalapenos, cheddar and mozzarella. Season to taste.
- Roll up the mix, 1 tbsp for each tortilla half, to make a cone shape.
- Arrange them in a ring around a central bowl on a pizza baking tray. Sprinkle each layer with cheddar.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While baking, whisk together the ranch with the BBQ sauce.