- Mix the cream cheese, jalapenos, cooked bacon, sea salt, cheddar, mozzarella and chicken breasts together. Season to taste.
- Smooth into a 20cm square clingfilm lined tin. Set in the freezer until solid but not quite frozen - roughly 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Place the flour, eggs and panko in separate bowls.
- Dip each of the squares in the flour and shake off the excess, then dip in the egg and finally in the panko to give them an even coating.
- Heat the oil to 170°C/340°F and fry them in batches of 3.
- Dip in BBQ sauce.