- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and sear on all sides. Remove and drain.
- Transfer steak to a bowl with cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeños and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay down tortillas, in the centre place a small heap of grated cheese, topped with 2 tbsp of the steak mixture followed by more grated cheddar.
- Fold tortilla around into a star shape. Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake at 180ºC for 10 minutes until golden brown and melted inside.
- Meanwhile, make the cheese sauce. Heat the evaporated milk. Mix together cheese and cornstarch and add to the milk. Stir continuously until smooth and creamy.
- Dip crunch wraps in the cheese sauce, enjoy!