Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Meatloaf
- Time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 8
What you need
1lb beef mince
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
2 eggs, whisked
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 cups cream cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
3 jalapeños diced
1 tsp garlic powder
Meatloaves can be boring an sometimes dry. But when you stuff one with jalapeño popper filling and while it cooks the cheese melts, there’s no doubt a Jalapeño popper stuffed meatloaf will be a winner at your dinner table!
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a large bowl mix together beef, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper.
- Press 3/4 of mix into a loaf tin along the bottom and press up the edges keeping a well in the middle.
- Mix together cream cheese with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and jalapeños.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the well.
- Cover with remaining meat to seal.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes covered with foil. Take out and flip over onto a tray. Brush with barbecue sauce. Grill in the oven until glazed.