Jalepeno Popper Bacon Baguette
What you need
- 1 baguette, ends removed and cut in half
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp jalepeno chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of half a lime
- Mix together your cream cheese, mozzarella, bacon, spring onion, chilli and lime.
- Hollow out the middle of your baguette using a long sharp knife. Spoon in your cheese mix. Don't be shy.
- Pop on a baking tray lined with foil. Smother in garlic and parsley butter, then a little more mozzarella.
- Wrap up tight and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Unwrap and bake for 5 more minutes.