What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
For the chicken marinade:
- 1 large red chilli, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 cup coriander/cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic
For the salad:
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 red chilli, de-seeded
- 1/4 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1 ripe haas avocado, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup jamaican hot sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- juice of 1/2 lime
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
How You Make It:
- Whizz everything for your marinade in the blender. Pour over your chicken and leave to marinade for 2 hours or more.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Arrange everything for the salad in a large bowl. Griddle your chicken on both sides until nicely charred and cooked through.
- Add your chicken to your bowl, dress with olive oil, lime juice and salt and toss well.
- Mix your dressing ingredients together.
- Serve up and dollop on some dressing. Awesome.