What You’ll Need:
- 1 thick slice Red Leicester cheese
- 3 cups beef mince
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
How You Make It:
- Using a cookie cutter that’s the same size as a drinks can cut two circles from the cheese and set aside.
- Mix the mince with the taco seasoning, tomato puree and coriander. Mix well with your hands and make four patties, two quite large and another two quite small (roughly the same size as the cookie cutter.
- Place a beef can on top of the larger pattie and bring up the sides around the can. Remove and place a cheese circle in the hollow. Take the smaller patties and place on top, making sure they are sealed around the sides.
- Fry for around 4 minutes on either side then place in the oven for around 10 minutes to cook through if you don’t like burgers to be rare.
- Serve on in toasted bun with lettuce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.