What you need
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- Squeeze of honey
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 mixed peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into chunks
- Mix oil, lime juice and honey together with the spices and add the chicken. Cover and leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken onto some flat metal kebab sticks along with the mixed peppers and onions.
- Grill on high until cooked through (roughly 10 minutes).
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and tortillas.