Knorr 5-Ingredient Slow Roast Easter Lamb
What you need
No equipment needed
- 2kg shoulder of lamb, on the bone
- 3 tbsp mint sauce (Colman's)
- 1 bulb garlic, cloves removed and peeled
- Sea salt, a fistful
- 1 Knorr Lamb Stock pot
- 1.5kg peeled, waxy potatoes
- Grease a large baking dish. Mandoline your potatoes to a pound coin thickness. Lay them in your baking dish akin to fish scales. You should have 3 or 4 layers.
- Place your lamb shoulder on top of the potatoes. Pierce all over with a knife to create small holes. Push your garlic cloves into these holes. Brush the lamb all over with mint sauce.
- Dissolve the lamb stock pot in 500ml boiling water. Pour over the potatoes and lamb.
- Bake at 150°C for 5 hours.
- Happy Easter!
[[youtubewidget||Easter is that time of year when all you want to eat are those classic, homely flavours you remember from your childhood. Sure, Easter eggs and chocolate play a massive part in that nostalgic experience, but what about the main event? Everyone knows Easter dinner is where it's at. Now, lamb isn't always the simplest thing to get right, but once you do, you can guarantee to impress. And what's the easiest way to make sure you get that perfect blend of flavours every time? A Knorr stock pot, of course. In this dish, the stock pot not only adds a great taste, but also ensures that everything stays moist during the long, lazy cooking process. The lamb will fall off the bone, and your guests will fall off their chairs in delight. I'm not even kidding. https://youtu.be/NpZmnmZNPiY]]