Knorr 5-Ingredient Slow Roast Easter Lamb
- 2kg shoulder of lamb, on the bone
- 3 tbsp mint sauce (Colman's)
- 1 bulb garlic, cloves removed and peeled
- Sea salt, a fistful
- 1 Knorr Lamb Stock pot
- 1.5kg peeled, waxy potatoes
- Grease a large baking dish. Mandoline your potatoes to a pound coin thickness. Lay them in your baking dish akin to fish scales. You should have 3 or 4 layers.
- Place your lamb shoulder on top of the potatoes. Pierce all over with a knife to create small holes. Push your garlic cloves into these holes. Brush the lamb all over with mint sauce.
- Dissolve the lamb stock pot in 500ml boiling water. Pour over the potatoes and lamb.
- Bake at 150°C for 5 hours.
- Happy Easter!