Knorr Chicken Fajita Mug Pies
What you need
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 500ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- mixed peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet pre-rolled finest puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- Heat the oil and the butter together over medium heat. Add the peppers, onions and a good pinch of salt. Fry for 5 or so minutes or until translucent (no colour). Add the garlic, fry briefly, then add the seasoning and flour. Cook out briefly, then add the water. Bring to a simmer then add the chicken and sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken stock pot and melt into the sauce. Remove from the heat and add to your 4 empty mugs. Brush the tops of the mugs with egg wash then top with circles of pastry that are 1 cm wider than your mugs.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 190°C, or until nicely coloured, crisp and risen.