Knorr Chicken Fajita Mug Pies
What you need
No equipment needed
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 500ml water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- mixed peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet pre-rolled finest puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- Heat the oil and the butter together over medium heat. Add the peppers, onions and a good pinch of salt. Fry for 5 or so minutes or until translucent (no colour). Add the garlic, fry briefly, then add the seasoning and flour. Cook out briefly, then add the water. Bring to a simmer then add the chicken and sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken stock pot and melt into the sauce. Remove from the heat and add to your 4 empty mugs. Brush the tops of the mugs with egg wash then top with circles of pastry that are 1 cm wider than your mugs.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 190°C, or until nicely coloured, crisp and risen.
[[youtubewidget||Fajitas are one of man's greatest inventions. A balance of flavours so wondrous and timeless that even the most staunchly unimpressed foodie must surely smile a smile of reminiscence and nod an appreciative nod upon tasting the dish that somehow never seems to get old, no matter how many times one wolfs a plate-load down. What could possibly be better than Fajitas, you might be wondering. Well wonder no more, because these Knorr Chicken Fajita Mug pies are sure to knock your socks off and leave you purring in grateful wonder, and the best part is they are super easy to make, especially with the not-so-secret ingredient, a Knorr chicken stock pot. Trust us, tonight is going to be more delicious than you could have possibly imagined. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLstSvDMXZE&feature=youtu.be]]