Knorr Couscous Halloumi Burger
- 300g Couscous
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200g halloumi, sliced
- 250g sweet potato, cooked
- 350ml just boiled water
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- rapeseed oil, for shallow frying
- burger buns, tzatziki, salsa, avocado, lettuce, for serving
- Put the stock pot into a large mixing bowl and pour over the boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Add the couscous, mix briefly then cover and leave to steam for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the halloumi in the rapeseed oil until nicely coloured on both sides. Dice. Fluff up the couscous, then add the halloumi, sweet potato, egg and mint.
- Shape into burgers and fry in the rapeseed oil about 2 minutes on each side, or until nicely crisp and brown.
- Drain on kitchen towel then pile up in the buns! Enjoy!