- Heat the beef mince in a dash of oil until cooked through then add the onion and soften. Add the red pepper and cook until tender then throw in the chorizo chunks and stir. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add spices, herbs and seasoning. Cook out for 2 minutes and thoroughly stir.
- Add the tomato passata and Worcestershire sauce. Cook down until thick on a medium heat. Set aside.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the lasagna sheets. Cook for 2 minutes to soften then drain. Slice each sheet in half lengthways to form long rectangles.
- Sprinkle the lasagna rectangles with mozzarella and place a large tablespoon of the mince mixture at one end. Roll up into cylinders. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Roll the cylinders in plain flour, then whisked egg, then panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil for deep frying.
- When the vegetable oil reaches 160c, deep fry the lasagne poppers until golden brown and crispy. Serve with a chilli dipping sauce.