This is a great way to slice and serve lasagna and that too with a puff pastry crust! This is an easy way to slice and serve lasagna! Your favorite layered lasagna flavors encased in a braided flaky puff pastry crust. Perfect for a quick dinner.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Lay out puff pastry onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together ricotta, parmesan, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Place two large noodles in the middle of the puff pastry with about 3” on either side. Spread a thin layer of rage in the middle of the lasagna noodles. Top with ricotta mixture and 3 slices of cheese. Top with a thinner lasagna noodle on top to cover. Repeat with remaining ragu, ricotta, cheese, and noodles for 3 layers with the final layer being lasagna noodle. Fold over excess lasagna noodle from the base layer to cover the sides.
- Cut diagonal lines along the left and right side of the cheese and pepperoni about an inch apart. Remove the corner pieces. Starting from the top, fold down the flap then alternate right and left until the bottom. Fold the bottom flap up and finish alternating between right and left.
- Brush evenly with egg wash and transfer to a flat baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and puffed up.