Lasagna Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1 cheese bloomer or fat baguette
- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 cup red wine (optional)
- 2 cups bolognese tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 fat clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat your oil and fry off your beef mince, onion and 2 cloves of garlic until nicely translucent and getting a bit crispy. Add your wine and cook away entirely. Go in with your tomato sauce, salt and pepper, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese in the base of a baking dish. Add your ragu and smooth over. Throw on your cheddar and mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 400ºF.
- Meanwhile, grab your bread/baguette. Slice the ends off and hollow out the inside entirely. Bring out your baked lasagna dip. Spoon and stuff it into the hollowed bread. Try to get a bit of everything in there. Lay down on a baking tray. Make small incisions in the bread to make it easier to cut later on. Mix the remaining garlic clove and parsley into the melted butter. Smother him all over the stuffed bread.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400ºF.
- Destroy, enjoy!