What You’ll Need:
- 300g Fresh Pizza Dough
- 100g beef ragu
- Pizza mozzarella, in cm2 cubes
- Fresh ricotta
- Sunflower oil, for shallow frying
- Parmesan and shredded basil, for serving
How You Make It:
- Right! Grab a ball of dough- somewhere between the size of a golf ball and a tennis ball. Flatten it out on a floured surface and pop in a teaspoon of ragu, ricotta and a cube of ricotta.
- Bring up the edges of the dough to form a ball that is free of holes (this is important- pinch and press until this is the case).
- Drop each ball into hot oil heated to 190ºC/370ºF. Fry for 2 or 3 minutes, flipping occasionally, until nicely golden.
- Grate over some parmesan and throw on some shredded basil.