This is everything you would ever want in a sandwich - it's creamy, crispy, cheesy and a whole lot of fun. Make yours this weekend on that classic hungover Saturday.
- Fry the onion in the oil for around 10 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and fry until fragrant; roughly 30 seconds.
- Add the beef mince to the pan, breaking it up with a wooden spoon and browning it all over. Deglaze with the wine and add the beef stock and passata. Cover and allow to simmer until tender, roughly an hour.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs with the milk and cream then add the Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
- Slice a loaf of bread and build sandwiches - a healthy layer of ragu with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Dip these in the eggy mixture and gently fry in butter until cooked through. Top with more parmesan.