What You’ll Need:
- 1 large baguette
- 1/2 cup garlic butter
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 lasagna fresh lasagna sheets (or cooked lasagna)
- 1 cup beef ragu
- 1/2 cup bechamel
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
How You Make It:
- Cut a neat square in the middle of the baguette and brush with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella and top with a layer of lasagna sheets, trimmed to size so they fit snugly inside the baguette.
- Spoon in a layer of the ragu followed by the béchamel, parmesan and another layer of pasta. Repeat for as many times as your bread permits, finally topping with a layer of pasta, followed by béchamel and the two cheeses.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 180°c/360°F for 20 minutes, followed by grilling/broilling for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with a nice salad. Enjoy!