Lasagna Monkey Bread
What you need
No equipment needed
- 2 cups leftover beef ragu
- 1 box biscuit dough
- 1 cup ricotta
- fresh basil leaves, separated from stem
- pizza mozzarella, in 1cm cubes
- grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Cut each piece of biscuit dough in half and flatten out on a floured surface. Lay down a basil leaf, then pop in a tsp of ricotta and ragu. Push in a cube of mozzarella.
- Bring up the edges and pinch to seal into a neat ball. Repeat until you have 12 balls.
- Oil a bundt tin. Lay down half of your balls, then go in with half of your pizza sauce and grated mozzarella.
- Lay down the remaining half and top with sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Turn out onto a plate, then get stuck in.