- Heat oil in a large in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until just softened, add garlic and cook ti fragrant. Add mince and cook until browned.
- Stir in tomato paste until coated. Cook for 2 minutes. Add wine, bring to a boil and reduce to half. Add tomatoes and spices. Cook until just thickened.
- Add cream, noodles and parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce to a simmer until thickened. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup water to form a paste.Spread a thin layer of paste on 1/3 of one half of tortilla. Fold over into a cone shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Fill each cone halfway with lasagna mixture, a piece of mozzarella and top with more lasagna mix leaving a gap at the top.
- Use more of the paste to seal the edge.
- Heat oil to 170ºC. Fry in batches until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, mix together parmesan, pepper, parsley and garlic powder. Toss each drained and slightly cooled triangle in the cheese mixture to coat.