Garlic Bread...stuffed with Lasagna?! That's right. Two favourites married in harmony. These Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Dough Balls are great for a crowd and they're great even without cheese. you guys ask for recipes without cheese, here you go!
- In a saucepan over medium heat, fry bacon in oil until crispy. Add butter until melted. Stir in onion and cook until softened. Cook Garlic until softened.
- Break apart beef mince into the pan and cook until browned. Pour in wine, cook until reduced by 1/2. Stir through passata, season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Bring to a simmer. Add lasagna noodles and cover to steam for 5 minutes and to cook noodles through.
- Once the sauce has thickened and noodles are cooked; stir through béchamel to combine.
- Remove from the pan and let cool completely
- Preheat an oven to 180ºC. Meanwhile, divide bread dough into 24 even balls. Flatten each one into a 3” round. Top with 1-2tbsp of the lasagna mix. Pinch the edges into the centre to seal. Arrange on a tray and cover to let rise.
- Mix together butter, garlic, and parsley. Brush onto each roll.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.