Rigatoni pies are fun to make and eat. Filling them with ragu and ricotta make it even tastier than the average. Lasagna Rigatoni Swirl pie will be a fun addition to the dinner table!
- Boil noodles for 5-6 minutes until al dente. Drain and toss in parmesan cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together ricotta, eggs, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, parsley and nutmeg until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Fill half of the cooked noodles with ricotta mixture and the other half with ragu.
- Arrange noodles alternating ricotta and ragu filling to form a spiral in to the centre.
- Lay sliced mozzarella over top. Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Remove cover and broil for 5 minutes until golden on top.
- Remove from springform tin, sprinkle with parsley.