What You’ll Need:
- Small French Boule Loaves- 1 per person!
- Leftover Ragu Bolognese
- Fresh Lasagne sheets, a few
- 100g Fresh Ricotta
- Parmesan, grated
- Fresh Mozzarella, a couple of balls
- 75g melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
How You Make It:
- Cut the top off your boule. Scooooooop out the innards!
- Go in with some ragu, then ricotta, then mozzarella, then parmesan, then a layer of pasta. Repeat until your boule is full. Ensure to top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins at 180ºC/350ºF. Delish.