8 lasagna noodles, par cooked
3 large chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
4 tsp oil
2 bags spinach (500g)
2 packets Laughing Cow Original Cheese (16 wedges)
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp chili flakes
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp sugar
3 cups passata
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350f).
2. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add spinach, cover and cook until just wilted. Add shredded chicken, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper and stir to combine. Set aside to cool.
3. In a pot heat 2 tsp oil. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add passata, oregano, chili flakes, sugar and 1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
4. Lay lasagna noodles out and top each with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Cheese. Using the back of a spoon, spread evenly across the noodles. Top with chicken and spinach mixture in an even layer (using spoon or fork). Roll sheets up.
5. In a 11x13 glass dish, spread 1/2 of the sauce on the bottom. Place lasagna rolls seam side down in two rows of 4. Pour remaining tomato sauce over top each roll. Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes until noodles are cooked.