Layered Thanksgiving Mash
What you need
No equipment needed
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 medium pumpkin, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 6 rashers bacon, fried and cubed
- 1 large leek, sliced and cooked in butter
- 100g soured cream
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 100g grated cheddar
- 6tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 100g grated parmesan
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- To your sweet potato mash, add 2tbsp butter, the soured cream, salt and pepper. Layer this over the bottom of a baking dish. Spread the leeks out on top.
- To your potato mash, add the cheddar, 2tbsp more butter, salt and pepper. Layer over the other mash and leeks then sprinkle over the bacon.
- To your pumpkin mash, add garlic powder, salt, pepper and 2tbsp butter. Spread on top of the other ingredients then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.