What You’ll Need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups potatoes, skin-on, diced into 1″ chunks
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 2 spring onions, finely diced
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
How You Make It:
- Heat your olive oil in a large skillet and fry your bacon until crisp. Add your onion and pepper and fry until translucent and nice. Add your paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add your potatoes. You want to get them nice and crispy, so fry for a while and turn from time to time.
- When ready, top with cheese, then create 3 holes in the mix. Drop in your eggs then transfer to a hot oven (200°C) and bake for 5 minutes.
- Top with avocado and spring onion, then dig in.