Loaded Breakfast Hash
What you need
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 8 large potatoes, chopped, cooked and drained
- 1 red pepper, 1 orange pepper (diced)
- 1/2 red onion, 1/2 white onion (diced)
- 1 chorizo sausage, cubed
- 8 rashers bacon, diced
- 2tbsp paprika
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1tbsp oregano
- 150g grated Red Leicester cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 avocado
- bunch coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Heat the oil in a skillet then add the bacon. Cook for 5 minutes then add the onion and cook out for 3 minutes. Add the peppers and chorizo and stir together. Now add the cooked potatoes.
- Add all the spices and salt and pepper then turn over to coat all the ingredients.
- Add some more oil then leave the hash crisp up on the bottom for a few minutes. Add the grated cheese then make three indents and crack in the eggs. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the eggs have cooked.
- Top with sliced avocado and a sprinkling of coriander- serve up to share.