Loaded Buffalo Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into fries
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Mix the fries with the corn flour and salt and spread over a baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix together the chicken with the butter and hot sauce. Spoon over the buffalo chicken mix and sprinkle with mozzarella, then bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cover with ranch dressing and the spring onions and serve.