What You’ll Need:
- 1 camembert
- 150g flour
- 3 eggs and a splash of milk
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 litre of oil for frying
- Crispy bacon bits
- Caramelised onions
- Chopped parsley
How You Make It:
- Pop your camembert in the freezer for around 30 minutes to
- Begin by cutting the camembert in half down the middle to make two circles.
- Cut each circle into roughly 8 thick strips.
- Dip each of these first in the flour, shaking any excess off, then the eggs. Allow the excess egg to drip off and then roll in breadcrumbs. Set them in the freezer again to allow to harden.
- Heat the oil up to 180°C/360°F and fry the camembert in batches of four for roughly 20 seconds, until the look golden brown.
- Serve in a bowl with lashings of aioli, bacon, caramelised onions and parsley.