Loaded Potato Nachos
- Slice your potatoes nice and thick (about 7mm). Pop them in a large bowl with your olive oil, salt and spices. Dress evenly to coat.
- Pop on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 430°F, or until nicely crisp but not too dark.
- Lay your potato 'nachos' in a baking tray or large skillet-make sure you cover the bottom entirely. Chuck on half your bacon and half your cheese.
- Lay another layer of potatoes on top of the cheese. Top with more bacon and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Cover with toppings, then destroy.