Impossibly indulgent and utterly guilt-free, Twisted is proud to present the lightest way to enjoy dessert. Featuring four different flavours of Breyers Delights ice cream taco, this creamy, lower calorie finger food is the perfect way to treat yourself. This year, keep summer sweet, without sacrificing on taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC.
- Cut out a large round circle from the centre of each slice of bread. Roll flat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together cinnamon and sugar. Remove 3 tbsp. into a separate bowl.
- Add eggs and milk to 3 tbsp. of cinnamon sugar, whisk to combine completely. Dip each bread round into the egg mixture on both sides. Let excess drip out.
- Fold into a taco shape and place into the grooves of an upside-down muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes until set and just golden brown. Remove while still warm and toss in remaining cinnamon sugar. Set on a tray to cool
- Dip edge of shells in melted white chocolate followed by coloured desiccated coconut, 6 of each colour.
- Fill 6 shells with Breyers Delights Smooth Vanilla ice cream, sprinkle with toppings, chill in the freezer to set.
- Fill 6 shells with Breyers Delights Creamy Chocolate ice cream dip, sprinkle with toppings, chill in the freezer to set.
- Fill 6 shells with Breyers Delights Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, sprinkle with toppings, chill in the freezer to set.
- Fill remaining 6 shells with Breyers Delights Cookies and Cream ice cream, sprinkle with toppings, chill in the freezer to set.
- We suggest up to 2 tacos per serving (under 95kcal per taco).