Mac N Cheese Stuffed Squash
- Butternut squash halves, hollowed out
- 2 cups bechamel sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan, plus a little more for topping
- 1 cup cheddar
- cooked macaroni, 3 cups
- chives, to serve
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Drizzle your squashes with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season your bechamel with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add your cooked macaroni.
- Pop your macaroni in your squash, top with more parmesan and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Top with chives