What You’ll Need:
- 350g butter
- 600g dark chocolate
- 150g golden syrup
- 300g ginger biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 150g dried cherries, cranberries and raisins
- 150g peanuts
- 100g mixed marshmallows
- 200g chocolate biscuits, broken into small pieces
- 150g milk chocolate
- 100ml double cream
- 300g Maltesers
- 150g white chocolate
How You Make It:
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl and melt together over a pan of gently simmering water. Allow to cool a little.
- Add the ginger biscuits, dried fruit, peanuts, marshmallows and chocolate biscuits. Stir together. Line a small pudding basin with clingfilm and pour the rocky road mix into it. Level out and freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.
- While the rocky road is setting, heat up the cream and chop up the milk chocolate. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir together until smooth. Chill until thickened.
- Take your rocky road and remove it from the mould. Spread the thickened ganache all over it then stick on the Maltesers.
- Set for 20 minutes in the fridge. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate. Pour the white chocolate over the top and let it drip down. Garnish with holly.