For many, it's hard to picture the end of Christmas dinner without a traditional flaming pudding. Fortunately, the Twisted chefs are blessed with a streak of evil genius. This Malteser Christmas Pudding Bomb is built to satisfy chocoholics and traditionalists alike. Say goodbye to potential post-dinner fire hazards and hello to happy family members with this new Christmas classic.
- Place the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl and melt together over a pan of gently simmering water. Allow to cool a little.
- Add the ginger biscuits, dried fruit, peanuts, marshmallows and chocolate biscuits. Stir together. Line a small pudding basin with clingfilm and pour the rocky road mix into it. Level out and freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.
- While the rocky road is setting, heat up the cream and chop up the milk chocolate. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir together until smooth. Chill until thickened.
- Take your rocky road and remove it from the mould. Spread the thickened ganache all over it then stick on the Maltesers.
- Set for 20 minutes in the fridge. Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate. Pour the white chocolate over the top and let it drip down. Garnish with holly.