Sophie teams up with McCoy's and creates Hot Mexican Street Corn Dip, perfect for scooping out with McCoy's Muchos. It's chip and dip heaven. Based on the popular street corn recipe, Elote, Sophie adds steak to this creamy masterpiece and puts McCoy's Muchos to the test: they're perfect for scooping out this hearty dip.
Wrap your corn in tin foil and grill for 5 mins on a high heat, turning regularly.
- Unwrap your corn and shave off the kernels with a sharp knife.
- In a hot frying pan, fry off your steak slices in a little oil, seasoning with your salt, pepper, onion powder and paprika.
- In a large bowl, combine your cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, corn kernels, 100g yellow cheddar, mozzarella, red onion, garlic, jalapeno, coriander, hot sauce, salt and cayenne. Stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour your mixture into a round ceramic heat proof dish, top with your steak and your remaining yellow cheddar.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until your cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Top with your crumbled feta, coriander and a drizzle of hot sauce. Surround with McCoy's Muchos chips and serve immediately!