Pizza loaded with meat and cheese is something to be excited about. But take those same meats, turn them into a pasta sauce and cover creamy spaghetti in it, now w'ere talking. This combination of the meat feast sauce and parmesan cream pasta will have you craving more. Serve it up with a side salad or even a slice of garlic bread...for good measure, of course.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 tbsp oh the oil and bacon. Cook until just crispy. Add sausage meat and fry until cooked. Move to one side of the pan. Add 1 tbsp oil and meatballs. Cook until browned. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add remaining oil, onions, peppers and mushrooms. Cook until softened. Add water to pan and cook until evaporated. Add back meat mixture, passata, salt, pepper and oregano. Bring to a boil and lower to simmer until slightly thickened.
- In a pot, add cream and bring to a simmer. Add parmesan, 1/2 tsp pepper and nutmeg. Cook until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- Toss pasta in cream sauce, add parsley and divide between plates.
- Top with meat sauce and additional grated parmesan cheese