- In a large bowl, combine everything for the meatball mixture and mix until well incorporated. Pop onto a baking sheet and shape into a long flat sausage - don't worry about being too neat here!
- Pop under a hot grill for 5 minutes, flipping half way. Remove from the heat.
- Cut the crusts off the bread. Lay out your 12 slices of bread, overlapping as you go. Roll out your bread to form a single flat layer.
- Lay your slices of mozzarella down over your bread slices. Spoon over the marinara sauce.
- Lay your meatball log at the near side of your bread slices. Roll over to wrap the bread around the meat and cheese.
- Pop on a baking sheet and cover liberally with garlic butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C, or until nicely golden and crisp.
- Serve with more marinara and parmesan!