Meatless Queso Sausage Breakfast Sliders
- Season the The Meatless Farm Co. Meat Free Sausage Patties.
- Parboil the russet potatoes.
- Heat the oil and butter and fry the onion until caramelized. Add the potatoes and cook until crispy, then add the garlic. Cook until fragrant then add the jalapeños and fajita spice.
- Fry the patties on both sides while you make the queso sauce.
- To make the sauce:
- Heat the vegan butter in a saucepan before vigorously beating in the plain flour to make a smooth paste.
- Incrementally pour in the milk, beating it thoroughly each time, until you have a smooth sauce. Add the cayenne, smoked paprika & salt.
- Stir in the grated vegan cheese in stages until consistently smooth.
- Assemble the sliders - guacamole, Mexican-style home-fries, sausage patties, salsa covered in a queso sauce.