What You’ll Need:
- 1 balloon
- 2 cups melted dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 3tbsp double cream
- holly shaped chocolate topper (optional)
- ice cream of your choice, we used chocolate
- fruit of your choice, we used blackberries
How You Make It:
- Dip the balloon in the melted dark chocolate. Turn and allow the chocolate to coat the sides. Take away, drain off the excess and chill until set.
- When the chocolate has set, pierce the balloon and discard. Place the white chocolate and cream in a jug and melt together.
- While the white chocolate is melting, arrange some berries and ice cream on a plate and encase in the dark chocolate shell. Decorate the top with holly shaped chocolate/candy (optional).
- Once the white chocolate has melted and is hot to the touch, pour immediately over the chocolate shell- it will melt away to reveal the ice cream!