What you need
- 500g mince
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 400ml tomato passata
- 4 bell peppers (various colours)
- 250g grated cheddar
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3 handfuls of nachos (about 150g)
- Handful jalapenos (optional)
- Add oil to a frying pan along with your mince, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and fry until the mince has browned and the onions have softened.
- Add your taco seasoning and stir thoroughly. Fry for a further 2 minutes
- When incorporated add your passata to the mince mix and cook down for another 10 minutes.
- Grab yourself a lasagna dish and start by laying down a layer of you mince mix, then sliced peppers, then cheddar and finally top with tortillas.
- Repeat the process.
- On top of your final tortilla layer spoon the last of your mince, then top with a few handfuls of nachos, some more cheddar and a few jalapenos.
- Bake at 180°C/ 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream. Enjoy!