Mexican Street Corn Mac 'N' Cheese
- Shave your corn to obtain your corn kernels. Spread them on a tray, coat with vegetable oil and grill on a high heat for 2 mins until they are toasted and starting to char.
- Heat your butter in a large saute pan. Add your garlic and cook for 1 min until fragrant before adding your flour, chilli powder and cayenne pepper. Gradually add your milk in small increments, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming. Simmer for 2 mins, then remove from the heat. Add the mozzarella, cheddar, sweetcorn and spring onions.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with 100g cheddar and mozzarella mix. Grill for 5 mins on a high heat until golden and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, feta, the charred corn, coriander and spring onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pineapple Chilli Margarita
1. Add your tequila, triple sec and jalapeños to a pitcher and stir, and leave to infuse for a couple hours
2. Add 2 scoops of ice, your pineapple juice and your lime juice. Stir again and serve!