- Combine your cookie crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Pour into a lightly oiled mug and press down so that they cover the bottom.
- Add your egg, cream cheese, sour cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence to a small bowl and whisk together until smooth and totally combined.
- Pour the batter over the biscuit base. Cover the top of the mug with a damp paper towel and cook for 1 min in the microwave. Check on it, then cook for another 20 seconds. Repeat this twice, until you have cooked it for 2 mins in total.
- Turn the cheesecake out of the mug and leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour. Serve!
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. Add 3 tbsp of water and stir to combine, adding a little more if needed to bring together as a smooth dough. Bring together with your hands and briefly knead in the bowl until it comes together smoothly.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out your dough into a rectangle about 4 inches wide and a few mms deep.
- Combine your cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Spread your rectangle all over with your cinnamon mixture and then fold in the edges to contain it.
- Roll up the dough and place it in a lightly greased mug. Pour over 1/2 tsp of water and microwave on full power for 45-50 seconds (1200W)
- Turn the roll out onto a plate and drizzle with icing. Serve immediately!
- Add your egg white to your icing sugar and knead together with your hands for about 2 mins until it forms a solid ball.
- Roll the mixture into 4 balls and place a sheet of kitchen paper on a large plate. Cook in the microwave for 1-2 mins.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownie
- Place the butter and peanut butter in a medium size bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to melt.
- Leave to cool for 2 mins, then add the sugar, egg and vanilla, then stir to combine. Add the flour, cocoa and chocolate chips and mix until all combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased mug and microwave for 1 mins. Leave to cool for 15 mins, then serve.
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Combine the flour, brown sugar and caster sugar in a bowl. Add your soft butter, egg yolk and vanilla essence and stir to combine. Finally add your chocolate chips and mix in.
- Cook in the microwave for 45 secs and serve immediately.