2"-3" cookie cutter
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 500g beef mince
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup streaky bacon, finely diced
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- sesame seeds
- Burger sauce, for dipping
Oh my good grief- how cute and delicious are these?! I reckon you and your mates could eat about 40 of these EACH, so do feel free to duplicate the recipe accordingly. I wish it was Game Day every day...
- For your filling, heat the olive oil over high heat and add your bacon. Fry until crisp, then chuck in your onion. Fry over high heat until starting to brown. Chuck in your mince and break up/brown. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Add the ketchup and stir through until it clings to the meat. Cool slightly.
- Cut out 2"-3" tacos. Beat your egg with the garlic powder and paprika. Brush this all over one side of your tacos. Sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds. Lay these, sesame-side down on the back of a muffin tray. Bake for 8 minutes at 200°C. Cool slightly.
- Fill each taco a tbsp of burger mix, then top with the cheese slice and lay in a dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 200°C, or until melty and nice.