- 1 tin Heinz Beanz
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 100 cheddar, grated
- 50 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tomato, finely diced, for garnish
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, shredded, for garnish
- 15g coriander, finely chopped, for garnish
- Sour cream, to serve
Taco Tuesday just got awesome. Send yourself to snack heaven with these Mini Baked Beanz Tacos from Heinz.
- Take each tortilla and, using a small cookie cutter, cut as many circles as you can from each tortilla.
- Mix together the butter and taco seasoning and dip in the tortilla circles. Flip a muffin tin upside down and
use the gaps to stand them all up in a taco shape.
- Bake for roughly 8 minutes at 180°C/360°F or until they’ve crisped up but haven’t turned too dark.
- Fill each with Heinz Beanz and shredded cheddar.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or so to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve with sour cream to dip. Enjoy!