Taco Tuesday just got awesome. Send yourself to snack heaven with these Mini Baked Beanz Tacos from Heinz.
- Take each tortilla and, using a small cookie cutter, cut as many circles as you can from each tortilla.
- Mix together the butter and taco seasoning and dip in the tortilla circles. Flip a muffin tin upside down and
use the gaps to stand them all up in a taco shape.
- Bake for roughly 8 minutes at 180°C/360°F or until they’ve crisped up but haven’t turned too dark.
- Fill each with Heinz Beanz and shredded cheddar.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or so to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and coriander.
- Serve with sour cream to dip. Enjoy!