Mini Cheesecake Tacos
What you need
- 3 small tortillas
- Melted butter
- Vanilla sugar - 3 tbsp vanilla, seeds from 1 vanilla pod, mixed and sifted
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1.5 cups cream cheese
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- Chopped strawberries
- 2 crumbled digestive biscuits
- Honey to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F
- Using a large cookie cutter cut two circles from the tortillas. Discard the waste.
- Lay the mini tacos between the ridges of an upside down muffin tin and brush with butter. Bake until crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cream cheese, whipped cream and sugar then spoon into a piping bag with a nozzle attached.
- When the tacos have cooled, sprinkle with vanilla sugar then pipe in the cheesecake mixture. Top with strawberries and crumbled biscuits and set in the freezer for roughly 20 minutes before drizzling with honey and serving.