Get a cheesy surprise in every bite with these hidden cheddar bacon burger bowl sliders. Whether shared with friends or baked by yourself, these treats are the ultimate excuse for indulgence.
- Mix the beef mince with salt and pepper. Roll into 6 equal balls. Pop onto a lined baking tray. Use the back of a shot measure to make a bowl out of each. Wrap with a rasher of bacon and seal with a toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Mix your cream cheese, cheese, spring onion, jalapeno, paprika.
- Unpin your toothpick and spoon in a good tsp of cheese mix. Brush the bacon with bbq sauce. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until melted and oozy.
- Stuff into grilled buns and enjoy!