Mini Chicken Jalapeño Popper Tacos
- Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6-8
What you need
8 large tortillas
1 cup melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese, split
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped cooked crispy bacon
3 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1/2 tbsp butter, melted
Bite sized tacos filled with delicious chicken jalapeño popper dip. Covered in a crispy cheesy panko crumb and baked until golden. Serve up a tray for your next game day.
- Cut out 3” rounds from tortillas, about 5 per tortilla.
- Mix together 1 cup butter, garlic powder and pepper. Coat each tortilla round in the butter and place in a taco shape on the underside of a cupcake tin as seen in the video.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes at 180ºC until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar, parmesan, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Fill each taco with chicken mixture and arrange on a tray. Standing up.
- In a bowl mix together panko, remaining butter and cheese. Sprinkle over tacos and bake for 10 minutes until heated through and golden brown.